Sunday 20 February 2011

News time!

Hi to anyone silly enough to read this, here's some headlines...
  • My 'new default texture' contest has been extended until the weekend (sat 26th final date for entry)
  • I've come across some interesting finds
    • A game called 'blokked' which apparently used the manic digger engine, I'm yet to see this game, or actually find information about it, all I have to go on so far is an 'offline' live stream which was supposedly showing 'blokked'
    • On Sourceforge I found 'Manicdigger2' and am going to have a nose and see what it is...
Other than that, hello to everyone that was playing on exe creative a few nights ago, had a great time finishing off the statue of liberty which is now open for visitors!! there is a rail link that leads directly to it... I'll have to create some kind of signposting for people...

here's a rather so-so skin I've done for Dr House.. its not the best, but it's passable [to save it, click it to link to the proper picture of it... then right click that picture and choose save as]