Monday 21 January 2013

Th, th, th, that's all folks...

So, I think this post might be one of the last on here, It's become apparent that I've moved away from Manic Digger, not to say I haven't had lots of fun, I really have enjoyed my experience with this game and to all those that still play I say, carry on the Open Source way! exe has produced an enjoyable and accessible alternative to a certain other block building game, and with it, gathered a small crowed of followers and people whom, like myself did what they could to promote the game and make it better.

I've been getting on with real world things, working and the likes, but have also been enjoying several other computer games, It's never been a better time to enjoy gaming on the PC (contrary to a lot of publications which insist that computer gaming is dying) I recently got back into playing Diablo, and Borderlands as well as some old favourites Company of Hero's etc etc

I've also go my beady eyes on some upcoming things one of which is Chrono blade which looks to include elements from some of my favourite games. I've already signed up for the beta (gotta get in early right!) and if anyone out there might be interested here's a link for the sign up...



And so, back to the matter in hand; that being that my focus has gone far away from Manic Digger and this blog while I will be leaving it up probably wont be seeing any updates from myself. I do encourage that if you are a fan or supporter of Manic Digger that you send in articles, I'm more than willing to publish any MD related content that people might want to submit.